Titan and Hierophant boss wave finally debuts in v3.9 Red Lotus Q-singularis. It's not exactly a new mob - it just never appeared in Red Lotus bracket before. This guide aims to provide basic boss info, strategy, team options and gameplay examples against this boss wave in Masters Red Lotus.
- Physical Evadion: MECH-type or QUA-Type Physical DPS is the best choice here.
- Example: Bright Knight: Excelsis (BK), Swallowtail Phantasm (SP), Stygian Nymph (SN), Void Drifter (VD)
- Celestial Hymn(CH) is the best support to gather and reduce enemies' DEF in an area. Drive Kometa(DK) with Briareus EX can be a substitute for CH.
- ELF choice: Selune's Elegy can nuke and freeze the enemies in place.
2-RIME TITAN + GIGANT
- These Mechas just leap and throw punches that are easy to evade. Use them to gather Evadion.
- Sometimes, Gigant will put up a shield. Attack at close range, and evade his counter attack for an Evadion charge.
- You can get two Evadion charges from Rime Titan's Overload Strike.
3- HIEROPHANT + JO-NINJA + SHADOW DANCER
- Hierophant can summon zombies. More attacks, more evadion opportunity.
- CH's Blade Barrier (Evasion Skill) might interrupt summoned enemies, slowing down your Evadion charge. Turn it off if it bothers you.
- Jo-Ninja and Shadow Dancer have quick attacks and can easily interrupt you. Be careful~
Look at all these zombies~
Bright Knight and Swallowtail Phantasm
- A full-geared BK or SP teams are the best for this boss, as they are able to defeat both waves in one Burst Mode.
- After Titan wave dies, BK and SP can impair Hierophant wave using Dante / Dirac stigmata. This ensures their damage stays high enough to finish the fight before Evadion or Burst Mode expires.
Void Drifter and Stygian Nymph
- VD and SN teams have almost the same rotation. CH gathers evadion, use Ultimate, DK weakens the enemy, VD / SN switches in and BURST!
- VD team can make do with cheaper support gears. Good for budget players.
1) BK, SP and VD gameplay compilation by me. (Red Lotus 192 Eh)
2) SN team gameplay: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV18A411b7KT
3) There's also this Knight Moonbeam team. Try it out~
🌟Don't limit yourself to my suggestions. Be creative and try for retention score!🌟
You've reached the end of this guide. Hopefully you learned a thing or two from this short guide. This boss was available in Flash Explosion (Fire) Evadion in Myriad, but I did not encounter such setup in Beta RL. I'll try to update this guide with Fire teams once it appears in live RL QS.
If you have any feedback/question, you can find me in Official Discord or on Youtube.
Also thanks to Ai-chan team for the beta~