Star Destroyer 19C-X is the PRI-ARM breakthrough of Star Destroyer 19C introduced in version 3.6. This missile-type Heavy focuses all powerhouse on the active skill - Total Coverage, which fires barrages of powerful physical missiles! This active has exclusive skills and properties when equipped by Black Nucleus (BN). This guide will discuss the weapon usage and how BN + 19C-X fares in end-game competitive gameplay.
Total Coverage is the bread-and-butter skill of 19C-X. Hold down the active skill button, and you will fire fire eight charged shots back-to-back, each dealing 22% ATK of Physical DMG. The firing stops once you release the active skill button, or when you get interrupted. This active is further improved by the other two passive skills, which we will get to later.
Herrscher of Reason using Total Coverage
Although it is a weapon skill, Total Coverage counts as Basic Charged ATK, and the damage can be boosted by stigmatas that increases DMG of Basic ATK, Charged ATK or Total DMG Multiplier(TDM), such as Schrodinger T and Kafka.
Black Nucleus using Total Annihilation
Total Coverage has exclusive improvements when used by Black Nucleus. When you press active skill:
BN's playstyle always wants her to get up-close and personal with the enemy, otherwise her scatter shot would miss the enemy. Therefore, she will always get this 60% Crit DMG bonus! BN's Thermal Activation passive already gives her 30% Crit DMG, so under barrage mode, she will have 90% Crit DMG!
Barrage mode gives 40% Total DMG Multiplier (TDM). Combined with BN's Field Breach passive, which gives 39% TDM, she will have 79% TDM under barrage mode! If she equips Schrodinger T, which gives 205% TDM, BN will get 284% TDM for a few barrage shots!
Furthermore, each shot improves subsequent shot's Physical DMG by 8% each. This means the shots can deal up to 56% increased Physical DMG, not including other DMG boost from BN or stigmata skills!
19C-X enables BN to become a viable boss killer in Exalted Memorial Arena. Although Total Coverage skill doesn't benefit from some of BN's passives like Precision Charge and Primed Charge (which requires releasing ATK button upon reaching 3rd charge), Total Coverage compensates itself by providing much higher bonus multipliers. This also reduces, or in some cases, completely remove BN's need to do Charged ATK.
Other Bronya Battlesuits
Only Herrscher of Reason is another viable offensive battlesuit in Exalted Arena and Masters Abyss, and she can use 19C-X as placeholder weapon, benefiting from its high ATK stat. Other Bronya battlesuits are mostly supports and would rather use supportive gear, such as the craftable Briarius PRI which can provide Time Slow and impair.
Schrodinger T, Planck M, Sin Mal B
The good old KMB CH BN setup in Masters Arena still works in Exalted. As mentioned before, Total Coverage active skill counts as Basic Charged ATK, and will get the full benefit of Schrodinger T and Planck M (which only affects Basic ATK).
Note that Schrodinger buff will only lasts for 3-4 shots of Total Coverage. If you have strong support, those shots are good enough to take down a good chunk of enemy's HP.
Every Kafka piece provides useful bonuses for BN + 19C-X. Furthermore, 19C-X's active skill can instantly trigger the 2-set effect, maximizing every Kafka stacks, and they last for the whole Total Coverage duration!
1) KMB CH S-rank BN vs Parvati 30720 (36864)
2) KMB CH S-rank BN vs Assaka 30826 (36992)
3) KMB CH SS-rank BN vs Parvati 31146 (37376)
4) KMB CH SSS-rank BN vs Assaka 31413(37696)
Theoretically, BN can also be used against Doom, Jizo or any bosses in Physical weather or evadion. If these bosses do show up in Arena, and you would like to know how to use BN + 19C-X against them, join these Honkai Impact discord for further discussions.
Global (Official) - https://discordapp.com/invite/hi3
SEA (Unofficial) - https://discord.gg/7fzRsYd , https://discord.gg/6fJjZv4
You should get 19C-X if you already have fully geared BN team - KMB CH BN with Schrodinger T Planck M Sin Mal B. This is a very old team used by veterans in Masters Arena. Just need PRI-ARM upgrades for each valk - Positron, Leitourgia and 19C-X . There! You're ready for Exalted Arena!
Another thing to consider is that bosses that BN can kill, can also be tackled using fancy new valkyries. For example, Stygian Nymph (SN) can effortlessly kill Assaka, while Hawk of the Fog can dominate Parvati. If you do not have these valkyries or cannot fully gear them, maybe you can consider getting 19C-X, and use that BN that you have benched in a long time.
Star Destroyer 19C-X is a gift to all veterans with BN, enabling her as a viable boss killer in Exalted Arena. However, new players should divert their investments in something else as acquiring BN and her gears from scratch requires a lot of crystals.